Effective: July 17, 2020
Last updated: August 2, 2021
By using the Website and our services, you are agreeing and consenting to the terms of this Policy.
If, for any reason, you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please stop using our services immediately and do not provide us with any information.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes we make to our privacy practices, regardless of reason. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will give you notice of these changes by posting the revised policy on this Website and, where appropriate, by other means. By continuing to use this Website or our services after these changes are posted, you are agreeing and consenting to the revised policy.
I. INFORMATION PRACTICES AND POLICIES
1. How We Collect Your Personal Information and What Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you in two ways.
First, we collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us in using our Website and communicating with us by email through our Website, which may include:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address; and
- Any additional information you choose to provide.
Second, we use analytic tools, cookies, pixels, and tags on our website, which may collect the following information from you when you visit our website:
- The date and time that you access the Services;
- Your internet service provider, mobile carrier, or data services provider;
- Your IP address;
- The pages you visit;
- The features used; and
- How you arrived at the Services
For more information on such tools, please see our Cookie Section below.
We may use the personal information we collect about you for the following reasons:
- To provide you with information about our services;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To personalize your experience on our Website;
- For business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Website and identifying usage trends;
- To notify you about any changes in or to our Website or other services;
- To fulfill our legal obligations to you; and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to protect our operations; (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that which belongs to you or others; or (d) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
3. Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell information that identifies you personally. We also do not share information that identifies you personally with third parties other than as follows:
Service Providers. We may share personal information with third party platforms who provide services to AccessHope to help us provide our services to you.
By using the Website, you consent to us providing your information to third parties as detailed above.
4. How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
In general, we keep your personal information unless you ask us to delete it. If you ask us to delete it, we will do so consistent with Section II, below.
Your information will remain subject to the terms of this Policy even if we undergo a business transition. We may transfer your information to a successor person or entity upon an acquisition or other corporate reorganization. You hereby consent to such transfers, and we may assign and transfer all of the rights, benefits, duties, and obligations of this Policy.
Please note that we will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
II. Privacy Rights for California Residents
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Your rights include:
- You may request to learn the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you;
- You may request that we correct or update the personal information we have collected about you;
- You may request that we delete certain personal information that we have collected about you;
- You may request a list of those to whom we have disclosed your personal information;
- You may opt out of disclosures of your personal information to third parties under certain circumstances; and
- Not be discriminated against as a result of exercising any of the aforementioned rights.
To exercise any of these rights, you or your authorized agent can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 833-948-4673.
Please also be aware of the following additional information respecting certain of your choices:
1. Reviewing and Updating Your Information.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting the requested changes or modifications to be made. Unfortunately, we cannot always ensure that such changes or modifications will be reflected in all iterations of your information as previously stored.
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct the information if it is inaccurate. We may decline to process requests that we believe in good faith are unreasonable or unduly burdensome (such as requests that are repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be impractical to satisfy).
2. Deleting Your Account and Personal Information.
You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us as discussed above. When your information is deleted, we will do so consistent with any applicable legal requirements. Please know we will follow through on your request unless we are required to keep your information by law or for legitimate business purposes.
III. SECURITY AND STORAGE
We do not store your personal information on our own servers but, instead, use third parties, who take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard and deter unauthorized access to your information. In this regard, access to this information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access. Please know that no platform, application, website, electronic database or other format or system is completely secure. Moreover, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure nor can any be guaranteed to be totally secure, and, for this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that safeguards employed will prevent the disclosure of your information.
If you become aware of a security breach, please notify us immediately by email at email@example.com or by phone at 833-948-4673.
IV. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
How can I disable cookies? Your Internet browser contains instructions about how to remove persistent cookies.
“Do Not Track.” Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell those websites you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Our Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age, nor do we knowingly collect information about children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit personal information to us. If we learn you are under 13 years of age, we will immediately, upon notice, cancel your account and delete all of your information. If a parent becomes aware any of his/her children has submitted information to us, please immediately notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 833-948-4673.
VII. LAWS IN OTHER COUNTRIES
We comply with United States privacy laws and regulations. We do not represent that our Website or services are governed by, or operated in accordance with, the laws of other nations or jurisdictions, or that the Website, or any portion of it, is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access or use the Website, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using the Website, users from outside the United States acknowledge and agree that our Website is subject to United States laws and regulations, and waive any claims against us that may arise under their own national laws.